Are you looking to join a well-established business in the Durham area who have grown dramatically and have a healthy order book?
I am delighted to be supporting my client on an exclusive basis to appoint a Technical Engineer into their team.
This role requires experience of dealing with customers, specifiers, and main contractors at all levels. You will be one of the key drivers of innovation and product excellence within the business.
I am looking to speak to people who have experience of in-house technical systems and software whilst providing support to various projects and in-house departments. You will be given training and support in this role to drive your career forward.
Job Description of an Technical Engineer
- Become a key driver of product development of both existing and new products and systems
- Produce design concepts, supporting sketches and fully detailed technical drawings for the R&D of existing systems and new innovations
- Dealing with day to day technical enquiries and calculations
- Working closely with clients, sub contractors
- Using AutoDesk packages, AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit
Skills & experience of an Technical Engineer
- Proven experience within an engineering discipline, minimum HNC
- Experience with AutoDesk Packages, AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit
- Ideally experience with Tekla TEDDS although not essential
- Experience of BIM environment would be ideal but not essential
Why Should You Apply?
- Work for an established secure business
- Work with a supportive manager
- bonus scheme, career progression
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics, Management
- Quality – Engineering, Management
- Design – Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
Job Reference: 38313
Salary From: £30000
Salary To: £30000
Job Industries: Engineering & Design
Job Locations: North East
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Project Engineer / Manager