Technical Support Engineer
Do you want to work for an innovative and forward-thinking business with excellent career development with an exciting and ever-expanding product portfolio? Due to expansion my client are looking to appoint a Technical Support Engineer on a permanent basis.
If you are an Applications Engineer looking for a new challenge? You will be reporting to the Service Manager.
Job Description of an Technical Support Engineer
- Providing day to day support to the service/sales department
- Generating internal engineer visit sheets
- Manage the delivery and collection of repair equipment
- Manage suppliers and sub contractors acting as the main point of contact for them
- Providing direct customer support via phone and email
- Working hands on to support the services and spares department
Skills & experience of a Technical Support Engineer
- Experience of Fanuc control systems and working on multi axis CNC lathes is essential
- You will need strong electrical and mechanical knowledge to diagnose machine and control faults remotely
- You must be able to work autonomously a
- You must be time served or HNC minimum
- You must have had experience working in a technical support role previously
Why Should You Apply?
- Excellent salary
- Company car and bonus, mobile phone and laptop!
- Private healthcare
- Work with a fantastic supportive manager
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics, Management
- Quality – Engineering, Management
- Design – Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
Job Reference: 38079
Salary From: £35000
Salary To: £40000
Job Industries: Engineering & Design
Job Locations: Derbyshire
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Service Engineer