Validation & Verification Engineer
We are currently recruiting for an experience Validation & Verification Engineer with a strong background in Design to work for an Award Winning, growing Manufacturing company in the North East.
Job Description of a Validation & Verification Engineer
- Assist in the design and development of machinery, tooling, equipment and processes.
- Maintain and improve using Kaizen/5s activities
- Assist with drawing changes
- Working closely with ISO standards
- To be involved in early concept testing, assisting QA with testing requirements within design & development
Skills & experience of a Validation & Verification Engineer
- Degree Qualified within Design or Engineering discipline
- Experience working with Solidworks, FastCAD, Q-Pulse, Syspro & BSI Compliance
- Experience of working within regulated environment to stringent audit/quality standards
- Experience working within a clean room environment
- Experience with ISO/BS/EN Standards
- Experience writing validation and verification documents
Why Should You Apply?
- Flexible working available
- Work for a business that invest in their staff
- Be part of an established and friendly team
- 1pm finish on Fridays!
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics, Management
- Quality – Engineering, Management
- Design – Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management